Kiwi Solar Ltd
Terms and Conditions
22nd September 2014
- All our work is covered by a warranty of workmanship in accordance with the consumers guarantee act. The work place and staff are covered under insurance.
- All prices are exclusive of sales and/or any goods and services tax, which will be charged at the appropriate rate where applicable.
- All accounts are payable within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
- The ownership of all materials supplied shall remain with Kiwi Solar Ltduntil final payment is made in full. If payment is not made by the due date Kiwi Solar Ltdshall, without prejudice to other remedies, be entitled to retake possession of the materials and hold them until payment has been received.
- In the event of any charges alleged to be in dispute, the customer will advise these to Kiwi Solar Ltdno later than forty eight (48) hours after receiving the account. Should Kiwi Solar Ltdnot receive any communications within this time frame, all accounts will be deemed to be accepted and full payment will be expected within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
- If any account is in dispute, the undisputed portion of the account shall be payable in accordance with the normal terms of payment as provided in paragraph 3 above. Payment of the disputed portion may be withheld provided the matter is brought to Kiwi Solar Ltdattention within 48 hours of the account date Kiwi Solar Ltd undertakes to address the dispute immediately upon receipt of such advise.
- If payment is not received by the due date, Kiwi Solar Ltdmay impose a charge for interest at the rate of 2% per month calculated daily on the amount owing from due date until payment is received in full.
- Should any account be overdue it may then be placed in the hands of a solicitor/debt collector, and all costs levied by them will be met by the customer.
- Estimates are based upon rates and charges in effect or nominated at the date of issue and are subject to availability of material at the date of order. Any variation between those rates upon which an estimate is based and those rates actually in effect at the time of work commencement will be to the customer’s account. All quotes and estimates are valid for a period of 30 days.
- Once confirmation of a job is received, a 50% deposit is required to be paid no later than five (5) working days prior to work being commenced. (this is for our solar and gate divisions)
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the Customer and Kiwi Solar Ltdagree to submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- If any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
- These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by the Company shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the Buyer after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or facsimile to, or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or representative of the Buyer. It shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
I/we have read the terms and conditions outlined above and agree to abide by the said terms.