Solar Electricity System
- International brands, German Technology.
- Various options, multiple choices to fit your budget.
- Low maintenance fee for Solar Electricity.
Solar Hot Water Heater
- New Zealand brand. 100% Kiwi owned and operated.
- Top performing solar systems at affordable prices.
- Design and install from hospitals to homes and have a solar water heater to suit every situation and budget.
- Individual Optimization.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking.
- Longer Warranty.
- Easily Expandable.
- Web-based monitoring.
How does solar system works?
This short video will give you a fully look about how solar system will be operated in your premise.
Benefits of Solar System
Here are some benefits of solar energy.
- Solar energy is renewable and this means that it is limitless.
- Solar energy requires little maintenance. Once the solar panels have been installed and are working at maximum efficiency, there is only a small amount of maintenance required ensure they are in working order.
- They are a silent. There is no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable electricity.
- Solar technology still upgrading everyday, in order to increasing the efficiency and lowering the cost of production. It is become more and more affordable.
- Solar power system produce zero emissions.
Solar Hot Water Case Study
The Foster family was our first solar customer. Check out their story!
Our in-house electrician was at work carrying out some minor electrical maintenance when the Foster commented on their frustration with their power bill constantly increasing. We informed them that there is a way to save 40% off their power bills by installing a kiwi Solar hot water system.
Peter visited the Fosters home. He discussed how the solar hot water system collects the heat from the sun and could heat their hot water for free on most days. The idea made economic sense. A contract was made, and an installation date was booked.
As soon as we arrived at the Fosters home, we started the project immediately. Our in-house electrician was mounting the panels on the roof after ensuring the best placement and the plumber was running pipe work inside the ceiling cavity. Six hours later the system was installed and the free hot water was rolling in.
That same afternoon our quality control technician came in and checked all the inner and outer workings to ensure it was at a 1st class standard. The following day we recontacted the Fosters to ensure they were still one hundred percent happy with our tradesman and that the house was left clean and tidy. After that, the final invoice was sent to them. Two weeks later we came back to the Fosters to carry out a final check. We rechecked their hot water system to ensure the solar hot water installation was operating correctly and efficiently as planned.
“I’d like to personally thank you for the great service and support. I am very happy. You guys are doing a fantastic job. Everything was quick and effective. I wish you all the best. My wish for Kiwi Solar is you get more business. Keep up the great support” – Kiley Foster, Bucklands Beach.
Solar projects all over Auckland
Another project, another happy customer
Interested to learn more about solar system? Contact us today!